The 'BARKING OWL' always has something to say, and like the feathered version, can be either WISE...............or ANNOYING!







Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why am I home blogging you say? When I should be out building yachts? (you say?)
Yes, I should be putting in the last full week working on 'Oneness', last 150' yacht PJs will put out this year, but I gave myself a severe calf strain on Sunday.
www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/cybertherapist/back/backlowerleg/calfstrain
And yes, it was a 'sportsinjury'! I was talking to a friend at the Sunday School picnic when a frisbee was thrown to him, but went more towards me. Adam yelled, 'It's you Mike!' and I took off after it. If by 'took off' one can mean 'I took the first step'. But with that step came the pop and the pain. I thought maybe another frisbee hit me in the back of that leg! And since then, I have been out of action.
It has been nice hanging out at home this week, but there will be no check this week, and no job next week. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see your response so, unless you can leave a pizza, please leave the next best thing; your comment!