The 'BARKING OWL' always has something to say, and like the feathered version, can be either WISE...............or ANNOYING!







Thursday, June 4, 2009

First day blogging!

And to think I'm just wearing my old gray 'Washington DC' shirt! Shouldn't a guy get dressed up a little bit for such an occasion?
I remember buying this shirt at a Goodwill store just about six years ago this summer. I was out bumming with my son Noah that day and naturally we went to Goodwill on our way to play miniature golf. I had an interest in all things 'east coast' that summer, so tieing that with my inherent patriotism, this shirt was a no brainer. And now it's getting a little snuggish; and it has a little hole, no, it's just a spot, on it.
Good reading eh? You'll be back for more, I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see your response so, unless you can leave a pizza, please leave the next best thing; your comment!