The 'BARKING OWL' always has something to say, and like the feathered version, can be either WISE...............or ANNOYING!







Monday, June 8, 2009

Got up Early

I got up early today, and reworked one of my favorite stories a little bit. 'Another Gift' is my 'creative nonfiction' story about seeing my wife and then, 2 year old Victoria walking up our dirt road in Alaska. I asked for, and received, a few good tips from Allan M., a teacher and friend from church.

Kiki was kind enough to help me get my leg settled on the ottoman, and went back to bed with the puppies in tow.

To synopsize yesterday's Sotomayor post: If you rise from rags to riches, but still dress in rags, you ain't done risen very far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see your response so, unless you can leave a pizza, please leave the next best thing; your comment!