The 'BARKING OWL' always has something to say, and like the feathered version, can be either WISE...............or ANNOYING!







Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today is Today

Couldn't go to church today. My leg is SO stiff and sore. I had to cancel out on singing with the worship team at the last minute and felt like a cad doing so. Adam didn't expect me at practice last Wednesday, but accomodated my presence into the arranging, and then I bail! What a bum!

We've just been sitting around today, goofing off with V AND J. We all have fun sharing and bantering about. They went off shopping in the valley while Mom and Dad just sit. Kiki fell asleep on the couch with two dogs piled on. I want to go over and give her a big hug, but my leg would object and I'd wake her out of a deep sleep she needs. I'll catch her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see your response so, unless you can leave a pizza, please leave the next best thing; your comment!