The 'BARKING OWL' always has something to say, and like the feathered version, can be either WISE...............or ANNOYING!







Friday, December 9, 2011

Flashback Friday! I'm linking to my own linker.

Flashing back to April 1, 2011.  No fooling!  This is the intro to the A-Z challenge a bunch of us did this year.  "Why Does God Love _______?" was my theme.  I've been surprised to see that some of these posts have been looked at periodically ever since.  It was fun to do, and I may do another month's worth some time.  Enjoy!

http://millerwrites.blogspot.com/2011/04/aprils-to-z-challenge-introduction.html

2 comments:

  1. I missed this challenge this year. Looking forward to getting involved next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your profile. I have over 6 decades under my belt, so I guess I'm eligible to speak my own mind also without to many repercussions. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see your response so, unless you can leave a pizza, please leave the next best thing; your comment!