The 'BARKING OWL' always has something to say, and like the feathered version, can be either WISE...............or ANNOYING!







Friday, January 13, 2012

FLASHBACK FRIDAY! My Favorite Favorite Freckle Poem

I noticed that a few people have been looking at this poem I wrote last summer.  So I looked at it again and I enjoyed it again too, so I thought a few of you might as well.  It might be fun sometime to continue picking out some of the more obscure favorites I know and love so well.  As an example; I might pick this out as my favorite rock........

This may not be YOUR favorite rock
But granite stone debris,
Dropped by glacial ice like this
Would be on my marquee!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely poem. And the rock is awesome, but not as cute as the one on my windowsill that the kids gave me when they were small :-)

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see your response so, unless you can leave a pizza, please leave the next best thing; your comment!