The 'BARKING OWL' always has something to say, and like the feathered version, can be either WISE...............or ANNOYING!







Sunday, June 26, 2011

Not Quite a Money Tree, But Priceless!

 While I continue to mull over the 'money tree' photo theme we have been given to blog about this week, I thought I'd show a few pictures of the 'PRICELESS TREE' growing in my yard.


Here we have my granddaughter, Lily, approaching the Popple, looking for her Mother, my daughter Victoria.  Why Lily isn't looking up, I'll never know, but she will soon realize that this tree was her Mom's old hangout, and today she has reclaimed her branch.     I am so proud of you Victoria!  You married a great guy just 15 months ago, fully embraced his precious daughter as your own, had a beautiful baby boy not quite 5 months ago, AND, now you've climbed a tree!




                        

You are...PRICELESS!

16 comments:

  1. Children and their trees. priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best things in life money can't buy, and this post is one of them!! Well done, I love it!!

    Kathy
    http://www.thetruckerswife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless indeed! Love the face of your grand-daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I hung out in a favorite tree often as a kid, reading, writing, sketching, or just daydreaming. Even now, I'd really love to have a tree house and think that it would be the perfect office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa Claudia! That girl in the tree is my daughter. The very little, very young one standing under the tree is my Granddaughter!

    Thanks Kathy!

    Yes Beth, I would love to build a really cool treehouse sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids + trees = good time! I hung out in my Grandmother's green apple tree and ate myself sick very often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a favorite tree when I was growing up too. First branch was at perfect height for me to climb onto. It was a little high for my younger sister, tho, and we were ordered to stay out of it after she took a nosedive (literally) out of it into the roots and rocks below one Saturday and had to go to Sunday school with scabs all over her face. I'll never forgive her for that. : - )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree the picture is PRICELESS! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great pics. Great post too! =D

    --Diana Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to love to climb trees as a kid. What happened?

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post, and the pictures to go with it. What a great memory-builder you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love LOVE...legacy continues!!! YES

    ReplyDelete
  13. Passing on traditions is priceless! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was a tree girl...I can so relate to this post. Indeed...this is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see your response so, unless you can leave a pizza, please leave the next best thing; your comment!